About Boustan-e-Sabz Agricultural Services Company
Boustan-E-Sabz (BeS) is a leading agricultural company in Afghanistan, with a fully vertically-integrated business model, completing the agricultural value chain from propagation to cultivation to local sales and export. Since the foundation of our company in 2007, we have solidified our market positioning in both domestic and international markets by offering select products. Our firm belief in customer satisfaction and innovation has enabled us to successfully introduce a range of ground-breaking products and business models that have greatly contributed in changing the face of the agriculture sector in Afghanistan. BeS is principally a market-driven business with access to international markets and with a focus on value-added products using optimum packaging and storage facilities. BeS intends to expand into becoming a full-line fruit & vegetable agribusiness by leveraging the fresh produce expertise into value-added fruit and vegetable processing. BeS has a comprehensive strategy to both promote exports of high value agricultural products and develop food products for import substitution and capture export market share.
Location / Duty Station:
Baarikab parwan Bagram-Afghanistan Department:
Juice Depatment Reports to:
Quality Control & Assurance Manager Name Of Position:
The microbiologist will perform the below duties. The person should have experience with working any production factory inside or outside the country.
The position holder will make sure of professional microbiological tests, analysis and production activities to determine food purity( juice, tomato juice & dry fruits).
19 Jun 2018
30 Jun 2018
Number of Vacancies:
As per company salary scale
Years of Experience:
0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)
Duties and Responsibilities
Perform microbiological tests of all raw materials, intermediate and finished products as per company standards and specifications.
• Develop Microbiological sampling procedure as per company standards.
• Makes and implement Micro-Testing frequency as per company standards.
• Conducting micro tests i.e. (Yeast & Mold, Total Coliform, Total Bacteria, Air microbiological sampling etc.) of finished beverage, bottled water and environment.
• Prepares microbiological equipment ready for test i.e. (Sterilization, preparation of samples, culture media and other reagents) before conducting the micro tests.
• Able to operate all microbiological related equipment and instruments in a safe and properly mode.
• Maintains records and prepares reports and correspondence related to the work.
• Performs related work as assigned
• Ensuring the GMPs is followed in all departments of the company.
• Calibration of all measuring and testing equipment Micro lab and quality control lab.
• Perform and monitoring of the GMPs programs.
• Ensuring the plant safety and environment issues.
Teamwork • Attention to details
• Working under pressure • Communication
• Commitment to the Job • Attitude toward Honesty
Knowledge of microbiology techniques, terminology, equipment and supplies. Knowledge of microbiological methods of analyses.
• • Knowledge of laboratory tests used in microbiology work.
• Knowledge of the methods and practices of microbiologic analysis and testing of food and beverage products.
• Knowledge of the methods and techniques used in the preparation of biologic products. Knowledge of laboratory techniques, equipment apparatus and terminology
• Ability to make complex mathematical computations, use statistical techniques in the treatment of data, and interpret and apply findings • Ability to maintain records, and prepare reports and correspondence.
Afghanistan – Kabul
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their up to date resumes with an application letter mentioning the vacancy title and number via email to below email address.